Is Facebook the Place You Want to Market Your Business?
Facebook, is it a friend or a foe?
In today’s fast-paced social media world you, as a business owner, need to make Facebook your friend. Ignoring one of the largest social media outlets and or making enemies with facebook can only hurt you in the long run.
As part of our marketing plan, The Loft Team will be setting up a schedule where we market your brand on both Instagram and Facebook. That means it is our job to help make Facebook your friend.
Why use Facebook as part of your marketing plan?
First of all, there are over 2 billion people active on Facebook each month – this according to Facebook’s own data. That means that near or far the people you know and the ones you don’t are regularly opening up Facebook and giving it a scroll.
- According to Facebook, over 1.6 billion people are connected to a small business on Facebook.
- Facebook can help you achieve brand awareness and loyalty
- Facebook gives you the ability to target a specific audience and then grow it
- You can use Facebook to drive business to your website
- Facebook is also a place where you, the business owner, can garner feedback.
How can My Marketing Loft help you achieve Facebook greatness?
- The Loft Team has the skills to make Facebook work for your company
- The Loft Team can help you with boosting your potential on Facebook
- The Loft Team can monitor your Facebook and together we can make improvements to help your business perform better.
- The Loft Team can work within your budget to make sure you are getting optimum exposure
- The Loft Team will work to keep you and your business relevant on Facebook and other social media platforms
At the end of the day, you have to ask yourself if your company is going to be one of those that appears when people are scrolling through Facebook one last time before they shut the lights off. The Team here at My Marketing Loft wants to help you find your full Facebook potential, give us a call and let’s talk about the best way to make that happen.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 385-275-1504